The way you create and use EZTwainX depends on your development tools and programming language.
|Friendly Name||EZTwainX by Dosadi|
|Language/Environment||How to Create EZTwainX|
|Visual Studio 2005||
Open or create a form that will host the control.
|Visual Basic 5 or 6||
Open or create a form.
In the control palette, select the EZTwainX control and add
it to your form by clicking, or by dragging a rectangle.
Install the EZTwainX control on the system, for example by installing
the EZTwainX Toolkit. (See download links on EZTwainX
2. In VFP, go to Tools->Options, on the Options screen go to the Controls page, select ActiveX and scroll down through the list of ActiveX controls until you find the EZTwainX Scan Control. Place a checkmark next to it and click OK.
3. Create or open a form and on the Form Controls toolbar click the View Classes dropdown button (looks like library books) and select ActiveX Controls.
4. Select the button that is provided for EZTwainX and place an instance of it on your form.
5. Resize and position the control on your form.
6. Set the properties of the control, or add code to your form to call EZTwainX methods, or attach handlers to EZTwainX events.
7. Run the application and try it out.
|HTML on a web page||
See our demo page. The basic code looks like this:
Note: It is not a good idea to rely on our server for your codebase. Place a copy of eztwainx.cab on your own server and refer to it.